Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Bond!!!!

Just wanted to share this strange coincidence with you'll:
I've been going "Down the memory lane to Ooty" for the past 2 weeks.


Similar to this week's post about the elephant calfs and the ever-protective mother-elephants....I  happened to see an article in the Tamil newspaper, "Dina Thanthi". {see below}



Not just this!!
The same day when I was surfing the channels of the T.V. channels....I happened to see a movie, which  revolves round the hero's desperate effort to unite the mother-elephant and her 'cutie pie'....
 In another couple of days I  had a strange dream :
I am chased by a  single-tusker!!!!
And would you believe the mammal did not harm me; instead threw  a garland on me.
Before I could come to terms with what next....

(bonk) a nice thud on my head....my brother (my chella villain!) "Shammu,there's somebody at the door asking for you"....


I combed the messed up hair..and got out to see:
"Amma inaikku varamudiyaatham ma..avangalukku udambu sariyillai" (Mam, my mom is not well ..she asked me to tell you that she can't come for todays' work).
--that was my servant-maid's son.

After nodding my head in the still-sleepy vague mood..I went down the stairs to get the milk packets..the boy was going back to his home. I was thoughtfully looking at the way he was walking..and then came inside.

Ah! wait..there was this something familiar I had seen.
What was it...yes! I got it..he was wearing a T-shirt which had a cartoon image of an elephant!!!!


The cartoon image


What do you say for all this?



But please don't ever ask about all these to my 'chella villain'..i.e. my bro. For his interpretation is :
'Neeyum oru annakutti pola irukkradhinale un mela andha aanaigaluku oru parivu thaan!"  (rant)

(since you too resemble an elephant-calf ...may be the elephants like you so much.)



Anyways catch up with me in 'Hairpin bend -3'.
Love,
Saras


No comments:

Pappa Kuttti

Kanamma..YOU're my life, love and ecstasy!!!!! You are the love to me , And I am the magnet to you, You are the holy books of Veda ...