Friday, February 18, 2011

The Miracle of my Pencil-case!!


 Just when I stood at the cross-roads in a  bewildered manner...I heard a very familiar voice behind me. With all the hope possible, I turned across tos see who was there?!  It  was our school 'ayah'.

An epitome of sincerity that she was, she had followed me all the way, trying her best to catch up pace with me, just to give me my pencil-case, left back in haste. (Remember I was completing my home-work..sitting on the cement bench?)

On sighting her, this Mr. Nightmare--whose babbles and stagerring gait were strange-- disappeared in no time. I heaved a big sigh of relief and told her about my 'adventure'. Giving out a big laughter she directed me the way to my house and told me never ever to venture out like this anymore!!!

I took the pencil-case to put it inside my bag..by mistake it fell off my hands, with all it's contents scattered around. As I was gathering my 'camel' pencil,''Mickey' eraser, pink sharpener and Lo! what was it?! Yes, it was my 'Diva's wooden statue.

'SHE'  had stepped in the right time and rescued me. What do you say????

Sarasvadivus 

No comments:

Pappa Kuttti

Kanamma..YOU're my life, love and ecstasy!!!!! You are the love to me , And I am the magnet to you, You are the holy books of Veda ...