Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Date With My Deity.......

Just went on an ‘Imagining –Spree’ on how would the Abode of my Goddess be??
-derived something which might appear sheepish to you as well!?

*According to me SHE, an embodiment of a ‘serene beauty’, would be ensconced in a never-to-fade lotus..whose very sight would heal even the sinners of sinner!!





*She being worshipped also in the riverine form, would surely be having a ‘Kalasam’ of nectar..it’s one drop, suffice to quench the worst of the hunger.


*White symbolising purity..will She have Her walls painted by the brush of ‘Mercy’, with those enticing swans forming a marvellous backdrop?!





*Vedic reverberations from the Rig, Sama, Yajur & Atharva in full swing,will be accompanied by the mellifluous strains of ‘showers of music’!!!


*Those chiming peals of laughter arising from Her toe’s anklets are enough to tell this world, how enigmatic Her smile would be then!!




*Love and nothing but love as Her forte, ---- even the learned of the Scholars would simply go to an oblivion..blinking at what would these terms mean:-’hatred ‘and ‘anger’?!?!



Obvious when always surrounded by such Innocent Bliss just think, how wonderful it would be for me to have this abode for my final destination!!!!!!

Go on cherish Her..calling “Saraswathima, “Saraswathima” in all your minds..take my words, you’ll be definitely ANSWERED.

‘Coz SHE IS ULTIMATE AND INFINITE MAGIC.

-Saras.

No comments:

Pappa Kuttti

Kanamma..YOU're my life, love and ecstasy!!!!! You are the love to me , And I am the magnet to you, You are the holy books of Veda ...