Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Nandana....

I’m an ardent fan of the ‘Chinna Kuyil’ Chitra.
The recent demise of her nine-year old daughter, Nandana has wiped off that radiant smile,that waas enough to light up a dark tunnel!!!
This, a translated version of one of Chitraji’s melodies- ’Poove Poo Chooda Vaa’-is a pure dedication to her:


*My dainty blossom ..come down to ring in some ecstasy into my heart??


Aren’t you aware that I keep looking at the door-step every moment ...for your arrival!


My eyes no longer have the power to open their lids!!!



*O! dear when my soul was beginning to wane down on it's lustre…


You were the one who breezed in, as a ghee and lit up all the ‘Lamps of my Soul’!!


But..today has this gentle breeze, that wafts across all the other house-holds ..forgotten mine????


*Let the times crumble; or the appearances wither;


But the Love for each other ,can never ever diminish!!


Does not gold get to retain it's pure self,-whether being put under water or fire??


I see myself in the Golden radiance’of your memories..


Why did not my life end... seeing the glowing countenance of yours?!


(Nandana)
I pray God to bring you into my life….again as a daughter in all our forth-coming births,
To love you with my heart all over again and again ......


-a tribute.

No comments:

Pappa Kuttti

Kanamma..YOU're my life, love and ecstasy!!!!! You are the love to me , And I am the magnet to you, You are the holy books of Veda ...